Calcutta Foundation has provided medical support to the many children and adults in West Bengal.
- Sushma Mahato, daughter of a leprosy patient, was suffering from alopecia due to an accident when she was an infant; the skin on her scalp got burnt. She is 15 years old and lives at Udayan. CF supported the cost of her treatment. She had to undergo two major surgeries.
- Calcutta Foundation, time and again provides financial help to Care and Concern Foundation for treatment of children suffering from cancer.
- Cochlear implant was successfully done for a 4-year old girl, Vedika Khaire. She had lost her hearing and speech. She is a happy, intelligent child now.
- Kidney transplant was successfully done for Diki Sherpa, a girl from Sikkim.
- Medical expenses of all children from Udayan were borne by Calcutta Foundation from 2010 to 2013. Several eye camps and health camps were also organized on the premises.
- Calcutta Foundation supported several health camps in villages, for eye check-ups, dental check-ups, and gynecological awareness programmes for women and children in rural areas.